Saturday, June 26, 2010

Miyuki 11/0 Delicas to make hat bands

Marcia is one of my newest customers.  She uses Miyuki 11/0 Delica beads to make beaded hat bands.


Here is a sample of her bead work.  This is a bracelet she made for a fundraising event.  This design is by Sylvia Sur.


Here are several of her hat bands together.  She carefully designs each hat band herself.


The designs are suited for the hats they adorn.


I love the color and detail each adds to it's host hat.


Even simple designs make these hats special.


I tried to pick my favorite and I can't!  I like them all!

Thanks so much for sharing Marcia!  Hats off to you!



Happy Beading!

Betsy



4 comments:

  1. beautiful work. you can tell the thought thought that goes into each one.
    melanie silver

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am lucky enough to have one of these beautiful hat bands custom made for me by Marcia, I love it! They are even more gorgeous than they photograph. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hat bands are marvelous, and I also love the way she matches up the hat with the colors to bring it all together! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a good idea! The result is speechless... All more beautiful than each other.

    ReplyDelete