Deborah Roberti designs beading patterns. Her website offers some free and some bead patterns available for purchase. I highly recommend her bead patterns, not only are they extremely affordable and easy to follow, but they are very versatile as well. This category highlights some of the possible variations of her Antonia Pendant pattern. This pattern is available for purchase on her website for $4.00.
Materials for Pendant examples shown below:
- 5 Feet of 6 lb. FireLine
- 22 size 11/0 seed beads
- 7 size 3mm FirePolished beads
- 5 size 4mm Glass Pearls
- 8 size 4mm FirePolished beads
- 1 size 9mm Fluted FirePolished bead
- a size 4mm closed jump ring
- a 16 or 18 inch chain, or satin, silk or leather cord, with clasp
To see the beads used in each of the designs below, click on the desired image.