Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Miyuki Triangles

The Miyuki Triangles come in 52 different colors in each size.  Many of the colors are available in multiple sizes.  My daughter-in-law's birthday was this past weekend, so as a gift, I made another bracelet using the Triangle beads.  This time I used size 5/0 Triangles,5TR1833 ICL Light Rose/Dark Rose to make another cuff bracelet.   Again I used the 3-drop Peyote stitch to make a very interesting texture in this cuff.




This time I used one of the Red Bronze clasps, since it complimented the red Triangles so nicely.....



Here is the whole bracelet...



This time I added matching earrings using the size 8/0 Triangles and Red Gold earring wires.....


Here is the complete set.


I have yet to be disappointed with any of the Miyuki Triangles and any application I have attempted.  I just can't seem to get enough of these Triangles!  LOL



Happy Beading!

Betsy
  

1 comment: